Victorian Gold — Western Improv and Variety Show!
Your guests will love our popular show package, "Victorian Gold", the funniest, wildest rendition of Colorado history and Old West lore. You’ll meet Buffalo Bill, Annie Oakley, Soapy Smith (named for his con game of wrapping up bets in bars of soap), Molly Brown and our loveable "Ol’ Geezer", the miner. As our characters mingle with your guests during cocktails and the beginning of dinner, get ready as laughter and excitement fill the room, with hands-on comedy, sleight-of-hand tricks and rootin’, tootin’ fun. Then, when desserts come out and the lights go down, our professional entertainers perform Colorado’s hilariously interactive Western comedy show, 45 to 60 minutes in length, with songs and comedy like never before. We even include the "world’s shortest Melodrama play", where your audience writes the actors’ lines! What a hoot! Call us today for easy livin’ entertainment and for rave reviews on your next Colorado themed party.
Victorian Gold is available as just Walk-Around, just Show or Both.
- During cocktails you’ll meet any combination of these famous characters:
- Soapy Smith — Flim-Flam Man
- Molly Brown — "Titanic" survivor
- Spencer Penrose — Of The Broadmoor
- Jenny Rogers — Famous Denver "Madame"
- Ol' Geezer — Grizzled Miner
- Buffalo Bill — Famous Promoter
- Doc Holiday — Notorious Gambler
- Annie Oakley — "Little Sure Shot"
- Horace Tabor — Mining Millionaire
- Baby Doe Tabor — Colorado Legend
- A night to Remember!
- Spontaneous Combustion — Improv Show
- Victorian Gold — Western Improv & Variety Show
Entertainment for Corporate and Private Events • Fairs and Festivals • Events of any size!
Denver • Aspen • Ft. Collins • Vail • Keystone • Breckenridge •
Beaver Creek • Colorado Springs • Las Vegas • Nationwide • Worldwide!